Sunday, January 3, 2010

Jayden-9 months






Jayden will be 9 months next week and all I can think about is that he'll be 1 in 3 months! He seems to be growing up so much faster than Ethan! Maybe b/c Ethan keeps me super busy that I don't even have time to think most days. Anyway so just wanted to fill in on Jayden's milestones. He has been scooting around since he was 5 months old and still hasn't mastered crawling yet. I have a feeling he may just skip crawling all together b/c he gets around pretty fast by just using his arms. He's a pro at army crawling. Just recently he has started to pull up on things and standing up. I 1st noticed it when I was getting ready to put him in the bath tub and I sat him on the bathroom floor while I attended to Ethan and then I looked down and he was standing up. It's the cutest thing. I had forgotten how exciting it is when babies do things for the 1st time. Jayden also likes to blow raspberry's quite often. It's hilarious when he and Ethan go back and forth with it.
Jayden isn't quite sleeping through the night yet but we're going to work on that starting tomorrow. He does really well with going down at naptime and bedtime but he continues to wake up after 3 hrs and wants to be fed. So I'm going to have to be tough and not feed him everytime in the middle of the night. It's actually really hard b/c he's a loud crier and so I worry he's going to wake up Ethan. But I'm tired of not getting a full nights rest so I'm going to get tough.
He is eating baby food really well and has started to eat finger foods. He seems very interested in food and would eat anything I give him. I've already given him food that I didn't introduce Ethan until he was a year old. He's a good eater and I'm so glad that it's one less thing to stress over.
Well I think that's it for now. Jayden is a very happy baby and only cries when he's ready to take a nap and of course when he's hungry. Other times, he's laughing and playing! He's such a sweet boy and loves to cuddle and be loved on. I think I kiss his cheeks at least 20x's a day. I just can't help it, they're irresistable and he's so darn cute! I'm really enjoying this time with him as he grows up b/c I know it'll be gone before I know it!