Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another prego moment

So I had another funny pregnancy moment that happened to me today. Last week when I went to bible study, I opened the trunk of my car to get out the double stroller for the kids. To my disappointment it wasn't there! I then just grabbed my single stroller and went on w/ my day. Well all afternoon I was racking my brain trying to think where we could've put it. Well I didn't mention it to Ishmael until this week and so he checked the basement and couldn't find it there either. Both of us were thinking really hard where we couldve left it or if we put it on our porch and someone stole it. We had no idea.
So this morning I went to Bible study like I do every Tuesday morning and checked the boys into their classrooms and ran into the nursery supervisor. I just thought I'd ask her if she happened to see a double stroller just sitting somewhere in the nursery. She quickly said yes and that someone had turned one in about 2 weeks ago to the welcome center. She told me that it could be mine or maybe not but that I should just go check and find out. Well after Bible study was over I went to the welcome desk and asked this older man sitting there if someone had brought a stroller there and sure enough, there it was. I was so excited to see it folded up against the wall. He told me they found it just sitting in the middle of the parking lot. This just made me laugh because it just sounds like something I'd do, Especially since I'm so forgetful these days. So that's my prego moment for this week.
Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment