Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ethan's 4 month checkup

So I took Ethan to the doctor today for his 4 month check up. I was kindof nervous because I don't like getting the vaccination shots done. Last time he didn't handle it to well so I was expecting Ethan's reaction to be a lot worse. I gave him a little tylenol before the doctor saw him and requested to only get some of his shots done today and to do the rest later. The nurse came in and gave him the shot in his leg and Ethan wimpered for about a second and then was completely happy afterwards. It was the strangest thing b/c I was waiting for him to let out a huge scream like last time but instead he started spitting bubbles out of his mouth. Now I just have to go back in 2 weeks to get the rest of his vaccinations. I think by splitting them up, he was able to handle it better. By the way he weighed 13lbs and is 25" long. He's only in the 25% with his weight so he's tiny compared to the other 4 month olds!

No comments:

Post a Comment