Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh Ethan...

I had a free moment and thought I was just blog on Ethan's new favorite word...TRASH. He has been saying it for a while now but it still cracks me up. Whenever I change his diaper and throw it in his pail, he says trash. Sometimes he'll see a crumb on the floor and he'll pick it up and hand it to me and say "trash". Every now and then, he'll throw the trash in the trash can. I just laugh when I see this little toddler holding a huge wet diaper and walk towards the trashcan. I know it may not seem funny to you but it just cracks me up watching his little legs walk.
Well Ethan is doing much better with Jayden. He likes to rub his head gently and he'll try and put his pacifier in his mouth when Jayden is crying. He likes to touch his hands and feet..he's a sweet big brother. He's still throwing some tantrums here and there but I've come immune to it and actually think it's funny. Sometimes I just have to laugh otherwise I it'll get to me and I'll want to just give up. Thankfully Ish and I have now figured out how to handle it when he does throw his fits but we still despise them!
Everyday I pray to get through the day..thank goodness I have God by my side to guide me!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! You will have to give me some pointers when we decide to have #2!! It seems like a huge transition!

    ReplyDelete