Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Ethan 16 months

My boy Ethan cracks me up! Sometimes I wish people could see the things that he does that is so funny. The past 2 days when he's woken up from his long nap, I've gone in to get him but he enjoys his crib so much that he just doesn't want to get out. This is unusual b/c most of the time he's ready to get out. Today he just handed me his bear and ran around his crib cuddling with his blanket. He was laughing and having a good 'ole time. It's so funny and I really wish I could get it on video.
Well now that Ethan is 16 months old he is finally getting a descent vocabulary now.
Juice, Hey, Dada, Mama, Hot, No (just sayed that today), Uh oh, Vroom (when he plays with his cars), meow, shoes, ball
He understands us when we say things like, "Put it in the trash" and he'll walk to the trash can and throw it away, When we ask if he's ready to go Night Night, he'll walk to the steps, When we ask if he's ready to take a bath, he'll walk to the bathroom and stand by the tub. He also understands the difference b/t upstairs and downstairs.
He also can make the sounds of a dog, cat, and monkey.
So he's getting there and continues to suprise us with new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment