Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Baby news

So it's true. Baby #3 is on its way! I still can't believe we're going to be adding another addition to our family by the end of this year! We have been in shock and denial for about a month now but we are very excited too. I am thankful that God chose to me to bring these wonderful babies into the world and I am so blessed to be their mommy. My life is about to get even more crazier..in a good way of course.
We are hoping that this baby is a girl, but of course if it's a boy we'll keep him :) Ish doesn't want to find out the sex and wants it to be a suprise. I however must know! Especially if it's a girl. I told him I'd think about it..so we'll see.
So far this pregnancy has been different then my other two. I've experienced extreme nauseau in the 1st 6 weeks and spent most my days laying on the couch. Poor Ethan watched a lot of tv those days :( I never left my house w/o a pack of saltines. I even went online and bought some ginger tea, ginger candy, and preggie pops which are sour candies that help w/ nauseau. They're actually really good. Now that I'm moving into the 2nd trimester I'm not as sick as I had been feeling. I do however usually get nauseaus in the evening when I go to bed. The doctor gave me a prescription of pills to take for the nauseau and it seems to help a little. Not sure why I never got prescribed this the 1st time I was pregnant! Anyway so that's the big news in the LaBiosa family!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!! Congratulations Sarah! I hope it's a girl too!! Lots of bows and pearls!!!!!! Maybe since this pregnancy is different, it is a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fun Labiosa to babysit - I say BRING IT ON!!!! :) (I would like to place my order for a girl, though!) I am so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete