Friday, May 28, 2010

Give me some puddin!

Just a random blog but today I had gotten hungry for a little snack and went for the jello pudding snack that I had bought recently. I usually try not to eat anything chocolate or sweet in front of the kids because of course they're going to want some. But today I was feeling a little generous and figured a little bite here and there wouldn't bother anyone. Jayden was up from his nap and Ethan was still sleeping so this is usually our bonding time together. He was playing with his toys and I had gotten up, grabbed the pudding and quickly sat back down. This didn't go unnoticed by Jayden at all. He quickly crawled to my side and started to do his begging lol. So I proceeded to give him a few bites. After I finished it, I just thought I'd give him the cup and let him go at it. This was the end result..which it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I was trying to get a good picture of him with it all over his face but everytime I took it he'd move closer to the camera and tried to touch it. So the cup is covering his messy face!


No comments:

Post a Comment