Sunday, June 27, 2010

Something new!

So I'm excited to say that I have started up a new business of selling Thirty-one products! I have been wanting to do something on the side just to make a little extra so that we could be able to put Ethan into preschool next year. I knew I didn't want to sell jewlrey or make up so when I came across Thirty-one I just fell in love with all their cute products! They specialize in bags but they also do wallets, purses, baskets, and a few other accessories. They also have a few baby items too! Their prices are very reasonable for what you are getting and you can also get the items mongrammed.

I am having my 1st party in July and I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It's always nerve racking to have a party because you want to have a good handful of people to show up! After hosting numerous parties through other companies, I have learned that not everyone likes to go to parties as much as I do. I'm not sure if they just feel like they are going to be pressured to buy anything but I have never felt pressured at any of the parties I have been to. Granted I am tempted to buy lol and most of the time I do! But I enjoy going to parties whether it's jewlrey, pampered chef, or make up. Maybe I enjoy it because it's a way for me to get out of the house and meet up with friends and just try out new things. Especially when it's a close friend of mine hosting one. I love to help others out. So with that said, I hope that I will get a good response at my 1st party as I start this new journey!

Here's my website to check out to see what kinds of products they have and if you are in the area and would like to host a party let me know! or if you'd like to just order something from our catalog I promise you won't be disappointed.
Ok so that's my sales pitch for today! haha

www.mythirtyone.com/Labiosa

No comments:

Post a Comment