Friday, September 10, 2010

The time has come!

Ethan started his 1st day of Preschool on Wednesday. On Tuesday we had gone for orientation and he was able to meet his other classmates and his teacher. We were only there for about an hr and when we left you could just see the excitement in his face. So the next morning when he woke up I told him we had to get ready for school. I had planned to leave around 8:30 because it does take about 20 min to get there. Because Ethan was so excited, he had his shoes on and his back pack on his back at 8:00! He kept saying "Comon Mommy, lets go!" I was trying to occupy him until we had to go but we ended up leaving the house 15 min early anyway. I was able to grab a coffee and drove around a little just to kill sometime.


 When we got there we had time to take a couple of pictures before the school bell rang. Once the door was opened he ran into his room and didn't even look back! I made him give me a kiss goodbye and he just ran right to the toys. It was the cutest thing. So I'd say day 1 of Preschool was a success and I'm so glad that he loves it.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! I can't believe he's in school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just saw your note about unplugging the mixer-THANKS A TON. I never would have guessed that. I heard that you should unplug your DVR but never would have thought about the mixer!!

    ReplyDelete